People Styles at Work: Making Bad Relationships Good and Good Relationships Better
You'll learn the characteristic strengths and weaknesses of four different "people styles" and how these characteristics can clash and create stress. You'll also master proven techniques for reconciling those styles and leveraging differences toward common goals. A practical approach to help you handle "people differences" on the job, People Styles at Work is a crucial tool that will let you work more effectively with anyone and everyone in your organization!
Why is it so hard to work well with some people? And more important, what can you do to significantly improve your working relationships?
People Styles at Work presents a comprehensive, practical, and proven method you can use in any work environment to:
* Identify your own work styles and learn how they come across to your colleagues
* Read behavior of others so you'll know the best ways to work with them
* Make small adjustments that will dramatically increase the quality and productivity of working relationships
* Find common ground with different people while retaining your individuality
* Relate effectively--no matter how others react to you.